Old February 27th 06, 04:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
shughenry

Default Why doesn't my email content show up?

Thanks for answering.

There was nothing when I right clicked. It was a simple reply, no images, no
strange font color, etc. (I called the sender) but no content ever showed up.

It wasn't work related, just personal, so I'm not panicked. But I also sent
email to myself FROM Outlook to Outlook and it was blank. Maybe just an
Outlook burp?

Shughenry

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

shughenry wrote:

When I get an email, I see the sender and the reference line, but the
content is blank. This is happening on about 50% of my received
messages.

If you right-click the body area and choose Select All do you see anything?
Sometimes there's a problem of font color matching background color.
--
Brian Tillman