Old February 26th 06, 11:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default Outlook 'To:' Field Memory

Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them.
Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports.
Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups.

You can also find some good Outlook Express information he

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, fred asked: