Old May 16th 06, 04:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Sherry

Default Outlook 2003 calendar events display incorrect end time

I am having the same problem. We have an office of @20 and only one of the
user's calendar displays the timeclocks - It only occurs when she makes an
addition to my calendar and its an 'All Day Event' - on my coworkers
calendar all of the additions made by anyone other than her appears as
timeclocks. If you get an answer to this problems, please e-mail me.

Thanks!!!

" wrote:

Several of our users have a calendar that they view for days off.. etc.

Several can view this calendar, but only two can edit it. When some
of the users view the calendar, all of the items display the incorrect
information. Outlook will add clock icons on all the events, and on
every event, it adds 1 more day to the end. This happens on both
windows XP on 2000 Pro machines. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Tristan