Old February 24th 06, 01:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
SMH

Default Why doesn't my email content show up?

seriously speaking, i start to suspect it may be due to some of the latest
patches or fixes from Microsoft that makes Outlook act so weird. Unless the
emails contain virus, otherwise, the body of the email should NOT be blank.
To get around this, I change the Outlook setting so that a copy of the email
is retained on the ISP server for a couple days so if there are any blank
emails, at least I can go back to the webmail to check the content of the
email. If I need to retain the content of the email, you need to either
forward the email to yourself again or another web email account that you
have, and then forward to yourself again. That normally works. Too
unfortunately this suddently happens to many people...really not sure why

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

shughenry wrote:

When I get an email, I see the sender and the reference line, but the
content is blank. This is happening on about 50% of my received
messages.

If you right-click the body area and choose Select All do you see anything?
Sometimes there's a problem of font color matching background color.
--
Brian Tillman