Old February 23rd 06, 03:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Default Duplicates & Blanks

spondee wrote:

Microsoft tells me I have ALL updates to everything. The above link
is to an article, and I could never find a link in it to download this
'hotfix'.

You have to call Microsoft and request a hotfix. That's explained in every
article that describes a hotfix. None are available for download.

Still getting duplicates BUT I do notice they seem to not happing in
INBOX, but when RULES have been applied and they are sent to another
folder (Not junk or delete folders). Ideas???

This is because you did not include the "stop processing more rules" action
on your rules.
--
Brian Tillman