Old May 2nd 06, 10:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Default fax cover sheet

Outlook has no fax cover sheet pre-configured.
Normally one would use Word and its Insert Address function to do this.
Also, any of the fax programs that integrate with Outlook allow you to
configure a cover page.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"tlinn" wrote in message
When I pull up a contact in Outlook I would like to be able to create a
fax
cover sheet with both mine and thier contact info defaulted. Meaning a
printed out fax cover sheet not an email fax.

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

To which fax cover sheet might you be referring?
How does your question involve Outlook Contacts?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"tlinn" wrote in message