Old May 2nd 06, 05:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
wendystation

Default Receive multi-copies of incoming emails?

Aaahhh... I'm sinking into the depth of this topic.... any lifelines out
there? Co-worker suggested Eudora, but I really don't want to do that.
Helpppp!

"wendystation" wrote:

Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (11.8010.6568) SP2
Part of Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 Service Pack 2

Computer: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
3.00GHz, 504MB of RAM

Windows Internet Explorer 7 (Version 7.0.5346.5)
(previously using Windows Internet Explorer 6 with same problem)

_________________

"Ben M. Schorr - MVP" wrote:

Aloha wendystation,

I have thoughts constantly. The immediate one is that we need more information
to answer your question. :-)

To start with...What version of Outlook are you using?

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Roland Schorr & Tower
http://www.rolandschorr.com
Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenote.html

I daily receive emails four or five times... cloned... repeated.
Four or five copies of each. Any thoughts?