Old May 1st 06, 05:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
JOE

Default unhandled exception in outlook.exe (MSPST32.DLL)

PGP now needs fee for support. Not even possible to post a question.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Then I would contact their programmers, inform them of the problem in
detail, and ask that they fix their program to work with Outlook.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Joe asked: