Old April 27th 06, 01:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
JOE

Default unhandled exception in outlook.exe (MSPST32.DLL)

It's Office 2003. The outlook.exe version is 11.0.8010.0. The crashed module
is MSPST32.DLL, ver 11.0.8001.0. Offset is 0000e8da.

I can use outlook to receive, send email normally, and all calender
functions seem working properly. It can also send out meeting request
properly. The problem occurs when I come back to the view the meeting event
(select from Calender view) and try to click the Scheduling tab. It will
crash at this point and all the time. The Tracking tab works fine though. I
guess when I click the Scheduling tab, the outlook tries to read the calender
from all the attendees from the exchange server. It could not be read for
some reason, and then it crashes.

I have Office SP2 installed. Will this problem have someing to do with the
PGP Desktop?

Thanks.

Joe

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Don't know since you conveniently forgot to mention your version of Outlook
and when this began happening (e.g., what you installed/uninstalled/updated
just prior to it starting.)

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Joe asked: