Old April 23rd 06, 04:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Default Cannot add Contacts get answer "one or more parameter not valid"?.

There is no information here.
There is no such thing as Outlook 2006. Give an accurate version.
Assuming that at one point you could add Contacts, state the steps you took
that disabled that function.
State your mail account type and information store.
The only clue here is that you imported Contacts which is never the correct
way to transfer Outlook data. State why you did so.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Michele M." Michele wrote in message
When I try to add new contacts to my Outlook 2006 I get the message "
cannot
perfoem action one or more parameters not valid".

I also tried to import my previous Outlook 2000 contact list but did not
succeed.
Any suggestion to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance for your help!!!
Michele Malleret