Old September 15th 16, 07:25 AM
Henrik Andersen Henrik Andersen is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrabbyOldLady View Post
I want to print my 2005 Medical Appointments for income tax purposes. How do
I do it? I would also do the same for Charitable Appointments. I have set
up and assigned everything to the proper category, but now I cannot figure
out how to print only the categories I want.

Try to have a look at Outlook Calendar Print

www.outlookcalendarprint.com

Itīs a plugin for Outlook 2010/2013/2016 which enable you to print up to 12 month on one a4 / a3 page and you will be able to select which categories you want to print.