Old May 6th 16, 05:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
[email protected]

Default OE6/Incredimail conflict

I must say contact some incredimail tech support. i can advice u for +8008325456

On Tuesday, May 27, 2003 at 3:01:54 AM UTC+5:30, JP wrote:
Someone may be able to solve this...I sure haven't yet!!!

I am currently on WinME, and have IE6 Service Pack 1 and
OE6. I just downloaded IncrediMail. After some uses, an
error message keeps reappearing: Incmail has caused an
error in KERNEL32.DLL. Incmail will now close....

After I close it, I have another message stating "Incmail
has caused an error in MFC42.DLL. Incmail will now
close." This message appears twice.

I used to use IncrediMail as my default, but now I have to
switch back to OE. The thing is, I don't know how to
Import all of my messages from IncrediMail to OE.

My Questions:
1) Can I still salvage IncrediMail? And if so, how can I
fix those .DLL erros?

2) If I cannot salvage IncrediMail, how can I transfer my
e-mail messages from IncrediMail to OE?

Thanks!

jp