Old November 2nd 15, 05:05 PM
SalesEngineer SalesEngineer is offline
Junior Member

Default Created Rules Now I Don't see new mail

I implemented a series of rules to help organize my inbox and now I don't get email on my phone and I can't tell when I have new mail on my PC. I have to actually go open up outlook and check to see if there is any. My phone does not even show the unread folder so anything in that folder I cannot see on my phone. I went out of town for two days, came back to work and had 31 unread emails, I had not gotten any notifications the entire time I was gone! Please help!!