Old December 22nd 14, 07:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
[email protected]

Default chat probs

On Thursday, July 1, 2004 6:36:32 AM UTC-5, Kath Adams nospam wrote:
wrote:
im probably in the wrong place but i need help with chat?i
think i might have mistakenly deleted a programe or
something for my freeserve chat page wont load anymore all
i get is a grey screen with "chat not found" after i log
in could be a java problem anyone any ideas??

You ARE in the wrong place! Try here for a start :-
http://snipurl.com/7ge1

--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)