Old March 15th 14, 03:38 PM
Susan Blatnik Susan Blatnik is offline
Junior Member

I'm with these folks. Absolutely maddening not to be able to see more than 2 items per day because the month view has so many weeks. I also contend that there should be some work around for this because it's obviously making users unhappy. I understand that businesses don't run on 3-week months, but neither do I. This isn't about how many weeks are in a month, it's about being able to see your appointments better without having to be limited to just 1 week or having to choose the 3-week view every time you open the calendar. There should at least be SOME option for choosing other views besides 1 week or a 5 or 6-week month. Just seems commonsensical to me, and apparently, plenty of other people.