Old January 7th 14, 04:59 PM
Coldaddy Coldaddy is offline
Junior Member

Default Multiple DLs as attendees generating multiple invites

First of all, Hi, my name is Steve. I'm new to the forum and very selfishly joined because I can't find an answer to a questions posed to me. :-)

Scenario:
User_A is in 2 DLs (DL_1 and DL2). A meeting is generated in Outlook 2013 and both DL_1 and DL_2 are added as attendees. Is it expected behavior that User_A will get 2 invites? If so, is there a way to change this behavior so that User_A will only get 1 invite?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this question.

Steve