Old December 6th 13, 08:44 PM
oswmotors oswmotors is offline
Junior Member

Default shared calendars: show meetings with several participants only once

i have access to multiple shared calendars and they appear layered in Outlook 2010

Now appointments in Outlook with several participants should be displayed only once, if they are in the same meeting(room). In this case i prefer to see only the entry from the resource/location in which all the participants are. I do not want to see from each participant the same meeting multiple times in layerd view.

Is it somehow possible, perhaps with filters: DASL / urn:shemas ?

Thanks in advance! And sorry for my bad english