Old December 24th 12, 08:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Twayne[_2_]

Default RESOLVED: IE 6 display incorrect

A setting got changed on me! It was set to show all messages as "read" 2
seconds after downloading it. Where THAT came from I'll never know; 'twasn't
me!

HTH,

Twayne`

n ,
Twayne typed:
Hi,

Dumb questiion probably, but here goes: My OE6 on XP Pro
SP3+, IE-8 has lost its abiliity to show unread messages
in bold and read in unbold. In addition, the "Mark All
Read" option has gone greyed out and only "Catch-up"
remains, something I don't always want to do.
First those symptoms occurred a few days ago, seemingly
on theiir own. So I removed/reinstalled IE8 and its
updates but that didn't fix it. Nothing changed.

Is there anything I can do manually to fix this? AFAIK
all updates/fixes for IE8 have been installed. Yes, IE8
still contains OE6.
TIA,

Twayne`