Old May 18th 12, 10:59 PM
3billy3 3billy3 is offline
Junior Member

Default Outlook trying to receive mail that isn't there

Hi

I'm using Outlook 2010 to receive emails from my btinternet mail account, all was working well until yesterday.

Outlook send/receive - sends ok and reports receiving 1 of 3 then 2 of 3 then gets to 175 of 176 mb of 3 of 3 and stops receiving and gives me the error code 0x00CCC0F.
If i go into my btinternet mail account via the internet and go to my inbox, it says that there are no new emails to receive!!

Things I have tried...........

Set time out to 5 mins.
Disable scan emails in AVG
Disable Windows 7 firewall
Sent test mail from within Outlook - received ok
Sent test email from another mail account - received ok (eventually after a couple of attempts)

Any ideas how I can rid myself of these ghost emails?

Any help much appreciated