Old May 17th 12, 06:11 AM
marshal_hubs marshal_hubs is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty4u1 View Post
I saved the draft over the course of a meeting 3 or 4 times and then later for some reason Outlook exited because of error on another email. Now when I restart outlook the draft is gone?

I tried every possible solution.Went into the registry, temp, app data.
How do I recover my draft message?

Thanks
Monty.
Hi Monty,

I think your draft email messages is deleted when Outlook exited because of error on another email. No worries! You can easily navigate to Deleted Items folder and retrieve them back. But, if you hard deleted them using shift + delete combination, Hard deleted mails cannot be recovered from the 'Deleted Items' folder.