Old March 6th 12, 09:23 AM
marshal_hubs marshal_hubs is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harveylar View Post
My question is similar, but I don't have a problem with opening the Junk Mail folder, but I just want to know why all of a sudden my junk mail folder has a circle with a slash through it and is not accepting any junk mail. Prior to this time, junk mail regularly was directed to this folder, and then one day I opened up Outlook and there was this orange circle and no junk mail. What did I do and how can I correct it? I have Outlook 2007.
Hi Harveylar,

It seems that sometime this error occur because of PST file get corrupted. I Think you should try Inbox Repair Tool (scanpst.exe), Its help to scan PST file & fix the errors.

Last edited by marshal_hubs : March 15th 12 at 03:38 AM.