Old January 31st 12, 04:28 AM
marshal_hubs marshal_hubs is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisho View Post
I had all my email contacts in outlook. two days back while clearing unwanted emails by mistake i have deleted the important contacts folder and the worst thing is the folder is not listed in deleted items folder. is there any chance to recover my contacts
Hi Daisho,

It is possible to recover accidentally deleted email item form Outlook But it is depends on MS Outlook version. I am sharing a link that offer a free tool by MS Outlook http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...001116528.aspx may be you can recover your contact successfully help of this tool.