Old September 14th 09, 09:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Richard

Default Configuring OE so that the Identity is exactly the same for each User Account

I said:
Let's say I just have one identity in a User Account. Then, I make another
User Account.

Anyone know if it's possible to make adjustment (to the registry,
probably) so that when I open the Identity in the newly-created Windows
User Account, OE relies on the same registry settings as in the original
User Account.

So, no matter how many User Accounts I make, there is only one registry
ever being used by OE.

That means if I make a message rules change, or Account change in OE, when
in any User Account, these changes are reflected in all the User Accounts
when I open OE. Thanks.

One time I made 4 registry key (.reg files) and named them:

Identities
Internet Account Manager
Outlook Express
WAB.

This allowed me to copy important OE registry information over into all my
User Accounts.

But, although I can see the same identities, the same emails and stuff, each
User Account is not looking at one unique set of registry values, for all
the configurables.

I really want it so that it's like there is just one Currect User, despite
having a few User Accounts.