Old April 14th 06, 09:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Han

Default Filter on address in BCC list

Right, that tells me that either my address or my alias was in the bcc
field.
But I need to know which one it is. Because I want leave on the server mail
that was destined to my alias. And in a second identity leave the mail for
the primary address there.
I do this already for messages addressed via the To and CC fields, but up
till now I haven't found out how to handle messages with my addresses in the
BCC field.

"Bruce Hagen" schreef in bericht
You can filter to block BCC mail, but to check if you received mail that
was sent to you via BCC, if your Name/Address is not in the To or CC
field, then it was.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

"Han" wrote in message
Hi there,
Does anybody know how I can use a filter that checks whether my mail
address or my alias was used in the bcc of the mesage?
Thanx,
Han