Old May 12th 09, 05:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Twayne[_2_]

Default Is it possible for OE to lose messages I sent

Jack B wrote:
Is it possible for OE to lose some messages I sent. I was checking
SENT for a sent message and couldn't find it (actually, I move
messages out of SENT after a while and put them into SAVED). I'd
swear I sent it, but now I'm wondering.

Jack

From the other posts, it doesn't sound like you have any corruption or
problems, so I'd hazard the guess that, if it's not in Sent and not in
Saved, then it either was never sent or somehow it was accidentally
deleted. If you can remember it well enough, it's probably faster and a
lot less work to just rewrite and resend it with a bried apology if it's
going to be noticed being late, IMO.

If you have Webmail, you might be able to go to the Webmail address and
check the Sent mails there. Not sure all ISPs do, but when I send a mail
from OE, it shows as a Send in my Webmail folder online.

HTH,

Twayne