Old May 10th 09, 05:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear [MS MVP]

Default Fixing/work around re mistake with OE 6.0 import/export

How and to where did you Export the messages?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

Greg wrote:

I recently exported all Outlook Express 6.0 messages on a friend's old
computer in order to install them on her new computer. Unfortunately she
started using OE on her new computer before the import of the old
messages.

If I now import them will I overwrite the new emails she has received &
sent?

As she does not want to lose the new ones is there any way to sort this
out
- she has messages in the old OE that she still needs to access & reply
to.

[ Both the old & new computers have/had IE 7.0 & OE 6.0 fully updated with
all patches/updates. The old computer ran Windows XP Home SP2 & the new
one
has XP Professional SP3 ].

Any help appreciated. Thanks.