Old April 14th 06, 02:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Default Mail merge Contacts fields into subject line of email

As I said, it could be done with code. You did not, however, express any interest in writing any such code.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"TheScenicRoute" wrote in message ...
Wow. I stumped Outlook 2003. I didn't think that was possible, with all that
can be done with VBA and VBScripts.
Darn. I was hoping I wouldn't have to go to another program.

If anyone else can suggest a way to stay within Outlokk, I'm all ears...

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Office has no feature to do that. It would require custom code or a third-party tool; see http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail

"TheScenicRoute" wrote in message ...
How do I mail merge a Contacts field into the Subject Line of an e-mail?

e.g. I want the subject Line of the e-mail to say:

First_Name, I just got married!
-or-
Order confirmation for Full_Name.