Old October 24th 11, 01:06 PM
bOON bOON is offline
Junior Member

Default Opened emails get "lost" due to restart of Outlook

Hi all,

Would appreciate any advice on the above matter. Basically, I have lots of emails opened and I dont have much time to do any sorting/grouping. Therefore, multiple emails are opened. Unfortunately, after a while, Outlook meets with an error and I have to restart it, leaving the opened emails
"lost" i.e. i do not know which has to be actioned/done as they have all been marked read but I do not know which has been, or not.

Is there any way that the emails can be "retrieved"? Appreciate any helpful advice.

Cheers