Old September 16th 11, 10:34 AM
jacksion jacksion is offline
Banned

Hi,

do u need to Lotus Domino Connector from Microsoft Outlook don't worry,

i found SysTools Outlook to Notes connector application that will successfully connect my Outlook 2007 database objects like text, attachments, folders/subfolders, contacts/groups, encrypted data and attachments to lotus notes domino server from Microsoft Outlook,

We feel pride in giving this service to our users who are frustrated in converting outlook 2007 mail to lotus notes.

for more information available click he- www.outlooktolotusnotes.com

Thanks and Regards
Jacksion paul

Last edited by jacksion : December 27th 11 at 10:59 AM. Reason: word changing