Old July 23rd 11, 06:09 PM
handyman454 handyman454 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O View Post
I don't know why I can't send out the emial which have attachement large than
5 MB. Please advise what shoud I do....
Called GoDaddy my URL Provider.

Word is that Microsoft Corp has written the Outlook program to refuse to send any message with a combined, converted format larger than 20 MB's.

Ergo.
Any file attached to the email plus the email itself when converted to its binary(?) format for sending that exceeds 20MB simply will not send out. Period. No way around it.
Your file in its converted format probebly exceeds that limiter.

As such, the only way around this is to either send it via ground/air mail or transfer it to another site in its file format to be down loaded by your recipiant.
I.e. Upload your large file to your website (or theirs) and have them then down load it to their computer.