Old July 15th 11, 07:21 AM
samurusawyer samurusawyer is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEISHAGIRL View Post
Originally could not delete any mail so tried to repair to no avail with scan pst tool. I can't find the folder they are stored in I'm using windows 7. I kept getting message that another app using it ,to close that app and try again. I eventually after trying to repair it as noting else was oprn, gave up and uninstalled microsft office enterprise 2007. After thisI re-installed but outlook still gives error message that folder cannot be accessed. Can anyone help please as no idea what to do if a new install didnt work.
I think you not proper install your outlook. Reinstall your outlook again in proper way your problem is solve automatic.