Old June 25th 10, 10:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear [MS MVP]

Default Find Message doesn't tell me folder path

If the "Include subfolders" option is checked, the subfolder name should be
displayed in the Results.

roricka wrote:
When I use Find Message (Ctrl-Shift-F), the resulting list only says the
folder name of the mail. If I've created subfolders, it doesn't tell me
how to find that folder, i.e., the "path" to the folder. Is there a way
to do this. I have a fairly deep structure, and sometimes I have to
spend a lot of time finding the location of a found email.

How do other people handle this problem?

Thanks.