Old March 29th 10, 07:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default iphone/outlook color coding

I'm not sure iphone supports color coding - check with the iphone experts in
Apple's iPhone forum for Mail, Calendar and Contact issues at
http://discussions.apple.com/forum.jspa?forumID=1144

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"M. Noreen" wrote in message ...
I searched the www.slipstick website this morning and have 6 pages of
possible 3rd party apps that all claim to solve the problem of syncing
outlook calendars with multiple computers and mobile devices. But I didn't
see where any referenced syncing with the iphone as well as multiple
computers (networked pc and laptop). How does a non-teckie distinguissh
between the many apps available? Do you know of any specific apps that
would allow syncing between network computers and the iphone 3gs (while
keeping the outlook color coded calendar features)?

Diane Poremsky [MVP] wrote:

check in the apple newsgroups - if iphone can't show color categories, the
02-Apr-09

check in the apple newsgroups - if iphone can't show color categories, the
problem is with iphone or the sync software, not outlook.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"detobias" wrote in message

On Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:06 PM
detobia wrote:

iPhone and color coding calendar
Just bought an iPhone and trying to find a way to have the calendar show
different colors for several different types of events as I was able to do
on
my treo. I can do that in Outlook but it is not transferred to the iPhone
that way. I want to be able to see the events or at least the color on
the
month view on the iPhone. The iPhone calendar shows a dot only on the
month
view.
I have downloaded a google calendar interface with iPhone but it is not
ideal.
any suggestions?? thanks!

On Thursday, April 02, 2009 11:42 PM
Diane Poremsky [MVP] wrote:

check in the apple newsgroups - if iphone can't show color categories, the
check in the apple newsgroups - if iphone can't show color categories, the
problem is with iphone or the sync software, not outlook.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"detobias" wrote in message

BizTalk Repeating Structures Table Looping and Table Extract
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...g-structu.aspx