Old March 16th 10, 06:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Heathcock, John[_2_]

Default envelope icon for *.msg files

This is when I save a message a folder on the hard drive.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote in message
Is this in the outlook inbox or did you copy them to the hard drive?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Heathcock, John" wrote in message
I had to reinstall Windows XP and Outlook 2003 last week and I noticed
that *.msg files show up with a generic icon instead of the envelope icon
that I had before. How can I change this file type to have the classic
Outlook envelope icon that is used for emails?