Old March 11th 10, 08:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Why are my calendar entries deleting automatically after 6 mos.

Are you syncing with a PDA or smartphone? That is the typical cause...
otherwise, check your autoarchive settings - tools, options, other,
autoarchive and also on the folder properties. See
http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/auto/archive.htm for screenshots.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Marbeck" wrote in message
I noticed that the appointments in my calendar are disappearing from my
calendar after 6 mos. How can I stop this from happening?