Old February 24th 10, 04:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Abenser

Default Printing weekly calendar with appointment notes/details

I'm having problems with the my outlook calendar.dot solution offered on
slipstick.com. I've downloaded it and updated it to pull the event
details for a printed report. It worked fine for weeks and the for some
reason I started to get a runtime error each time I access it, when it
tries to connect to outlook - something in the code MY.SHOW. I was
hoping to contact the author, but the email address is no longer valid.

Anyone else out there trying to use that My Outlook Calendar.dot and
run into problems? Any solutions?

Thanks - A

--
Abenser