Old January 14th 10, 04:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
jp copeland

Default any updates

I have the same problem. I published my calendar through Outlook 2007. Everyone i invited can see it, but changes or additions locally are not being updated on the shared/online calendar.I have waited all day, so i am pretty sure it is not just a delay issue. We do not have exchange, but it clearly indicates that we dont have to. Maybe it just does not work, as i have seen this problem all over the internet and no solutions. Apparently 2003 works perfectly but 2007 not at all? Suggestions?

Diane Poremsky wrote:

How long did you wait?
14-Nov-07

How long did you wait? the interval is 1 hr (it can't be changed).

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

"krsmith" wrote in message

On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 1:52 PM
krsmit wrote:

Published Calendar not updating
I have published calendar that will not update automatically. Any suggestions?
--
K Smith

On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 4:24 PM
Diane Poremsky wrote:

Version of outlook? Where is it published? How did you publish it?
Version of outlook? Where is it published? How did you publish it?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Need Help with Common Tasks?
http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

"krsmith" wrote in message

On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 4:34 PM
krsmit wrote:

Published Calendar not updating
It is published in Outlook 2007, on
https://calendars.office.microsoft.com,
and I published it by clicking on the "publish my calendar link" in Outlook.
I choose the standard updating mode but it still is not updating. Thanks.
--
K Smith

"Diane Poremsky" wrote:

On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 4:37 PM
Diane Poremsky wrote:

How long did you wait?
How long did you wait? the interval is 1 hr (it can't be changed).

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

"krsmith" wrote in message

Visual Studio.NET 2003 Service Pack 1 Now Available
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...t-2003-se.aspx