Old April 9th 06, 03:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Alias

Default lost outlook express

sean wrote:
i recently downloaded a program then uninstalled it and it took a lot of
files out including outlook express program , is there a place where i can
download outlook express 6.0? , or is it still on my computer? been reading
posts and try'd a few options but nothing seems to recover program,and do
not want to lose programs already installed.
I do have the outlook express backup utility wizard but no OE to back up
to.... PLEASE HELP ITS MY LIFE LINE !!!
operating system : xp - E machine -2005

Might help if you shared with us which program you uninstalled.

Alias