Old October 8th 09, 01:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
H2O

Default Can't send out the email with attachment large than 5MB

I'm using outlook 2003 and I have try to send out the email with attachment
with smaller than 5MB is fine.

But when I send out the email with attachment with larger than 5 MB, it will
keep in "Outbox" and I can't even delete it. It will show "Can't open this
item. Outlook has already begun transmitting this message" but it sits there
for days and never sends or be deleted. So please advie what shoud I do. I
have double check with the srevice provder and they said my account is fine
and the limite of the attachment is 20MB now. So is my setting problem or
what else? Please help with THX!

"Vince Averello" wrote:

Your mail server might be rejecting them as too large

Do you receive any error message?

"H2O" wrote in message
I don't know why I can't send out the emial which have attachement large
than
5 MB. Please advise what shoud I do....