Old October 8th 09, 12:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Renaming Calendar

Where is it? If a public folder, you need owner permissions, if in a
mailbox, owner permissions might work, otherwise the mailbox owner will need
to change it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll:

"Nik" nik wrote in message ...
Its a calendar that someone else created. I do have admin rights to the
entire organization. Basically a group of users requested that the
calendar name be changed from .e.g My Calendar to Our Calendar ;-).
Any ideas?

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote in message
"Nik" nik wrote in message

How to I rename a calendar.

If it's a calendar you created, right-click and choose Rename. If it's
the "Calendar" folder Outlook created, you can't rename it. It must
remain "Calendar".
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]