Old October 1st 09, 01:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

Default Drag and drop link stopped working

"Steve Cochran" wrote in message
It might be an automation issue. Do you have any other drag and drop
problems? Try going to Start | Run and type:

regsvr32 ole.dll

regsvr32 ole32.dll

and see if that makes any difference. If not then try
www.oehelp.com/oedef.aspx

steve

"Paul" wrote in message
I used to drag and drop links from OE6 messages to IE7 window to open the
webapges. It suddenly stopped working. I checked in the IE7's Internet
Options Security Internet Zone Custom Level Security Settings
Drag
and drop or copy and paste files is enabled. It is also enabled in the
Local
Intranet zone. How do I get it back? Thanks!
Windows XP SP3