Old September 25th 09, 09:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general
Twayne[_2_]

Default Synaptics Touchpad scrolling under OE6

"BillW50" wrote in message

In ,
Twayne typed on Thu, 24 Sep 2009 20:49:46 -0400:
"BillW50" wrote in message

I have Synaptics Touchpad v5.9 (7.12.3.0) installed on this Gateway
laptop. And when I open a post in its own window, the touchpad
scroll works fine. Although my five Asus EeePC which use a newer
version Synaptics Driver v6.3 will not scroll the window from the
touchpad. Also just tried the newest version and that one doesn't
work either. If I use a mouse, that scroll anyway works. So has
anybody else seen this behavior from Synaptics Drivers and OE6?

No problems with it here, but have a later driver via updates a few
years back. Maybe try redownloading the driver and install it again?

HTH,

Twayne`

Hmmm... what kind of CPU and chipset do you have? I have Celerons all
the way around and Intel 915 chipsets.

Pentium 4 and Intel chipset;

Chipset Vendor Intel Corporation
Chipset Model 82865G/PE/P, 82848P DRAM Controller / Host-Hub Interface
South Bridge 82801EB/ER (ICH5/ICH5R) LPC Interface Bridge
SMBus Intel Corporation 82801EB/ER (ICH5/ICH5R) SMBus Controller @D800h

CPU Intel Pentium 4 HT

HTH,

Twayne`