Old September 24th 09, 01:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general
BillW50

Default Synaptics Touchpad scrolling under OE6

I have Synaptics Touchpad v5.9 (7.12.3.0) installed on this Gateway
laptop. And when I open a post in its own window, the touchpad scroll
works fine. Although my five Asus EeePC which use a newer version
Synaptics Driver v6.3 will not scroll the window from the touchpad. Also
just tried the newest version and that one doesn't work either. If I use
a mouse, that scroll anyway works. So has anybody else seen this
behavior from Synaptics Drivers and OE6?

--
Bill
Gateway MX6124 ('06 era) - Windows XP SP2