Old September 18th 09, 04:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

Default Making a Master Calendar

"pam" wrote in message

I don't want them to copy the appointment. If we create a public folder
when they make their appointment can they invite the master? Therefore the
owner of the master will accept the appoint and it be posted to bothe their
personal and the master.

The public folder would be the "master".

What I think would work is to create a mail-enabled public Calendar, then
always invite that folder along with the attendees when you create a meeting
invitation. Otherwise, there's no automatic way to have an event populate to
more than one calendar witrhout special code or a third-party tool.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]