Old April 5th 06, 05:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Jon LaBarge

Default Outlvba.dll is not a valid office add-in error

We have a user that is not able to send emails. Receiving is no problem, but
she cannot send. She gets a "c:\documents and settings\%users%\application
data\microsoft\addins\outlvba.dll is not a valid office add-in" error.

I have never seen this before and I have not questioned her about add-ins
that she may have installed. Before I take the time to go an disable all of
her add-ins and then test them 1 by 1, has anyone ever seen this before and
can point me to the solution quickly?

This is OL2K3 on XP Pro Sp2.

Thank you in advance!

Jon