Old September 10th 09, 09:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Dennis

Default Inbox won't post messages

I have windows xp with service pack 2. I hope someone can help fix my
problem. When I check for email at my ISP and see there is mail to download
to my computer and then go to Outlook Express, Outlook Express shows it is
checking for new messages but then says there are no new messages. If I then
deleted. Outlook Express is deleting my mail off my service provider but
showing I have no new messages in my inbox. I tried deleting "Inbox.dbx" and
restarting Outlook Express but that did not solve the problem. I will really
appreciate any suggestions you can give. Thanks,
--
dennis