Old August 28th 09, 03:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
ryotyankou via OfficeKB.com

Default (Outlook2003)Monitor change for "to" "cc" "bcc" on message compose dialog?

Do you mean that the build-in properties can not be changed or repurpose or
something like that?
Do you mean that CustomPropertyChange only use for controls on custom form?
Then how could i detect deletion of e-mail addresses in to/cc/bcc fields?

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] wrote:
You use CustomPropertyChange() exactly the same way you'd use
PropertyChange(), there's no difference. You get the name of the custom
property that's being changed. However that won't help you since what you
want to look at is not a custom property.

I search through google, found that propertychange can monitor them, but
couldn't get fired if addresses were deleted, that's not very good. I

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
some
links? Thanks.