Old August 27th 09, 07:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
ryotyankou via OfficeKB.com

Default (Outlook2003)Monitor change for "to" "cc" "bcc" on message compose dialog?

I search through google, found that propertychange can monitor them, but
couldn't get fired if addresses were deleted, that's not very good. I noticed
that some post say use CustomPropertyChange can process deletion for e-mail
addresses, i saw some posts but still have no ideas about how to use it, Can
someone give a short brief on how to use CustomPropertyChange or give me some
links? Thanks.