Old August 22nd 09, 04:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Gary Petersen

Default Outlook 2007 Macro: Paste - Paste Special - Unformatted Text

I'd like to assign a macro in Outlook 2007 to a Toolbar button that would
execute the equivalent of these clicks when there is formatted text in the
Windows clipboard:

1. Click the Paste icon by the bottom arrow
2. Click the Paste Special link.
3. Click the Unformatted Text link.

I have similar macros in Excel 2007 and Word 2007 but haven't been able to
get one to work in Outlook 2007 / VBA. What would the VBA code for such a
macro be?

When I try code similar to what I use in Word, I get a Run time error '424'
Object required error. I'm obviously not defining an object correctly, but
I've not been able to figure out how to do that properly. Thanks for the
help.

--
Gary Petersen