Old April 3rd 06, 04:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Chuck Davis

Default font suddenly went microscopic when I reply/compose new message

William, I live in southern Nevada. On a recent visit to Laughlin, I
overheard these two ants. One asked: "Should we quickly eat him here, or
take him back to the hill for an extended meal?" The other offered an
immediate response: "Nah, our bigger brethren will take him away from us."
"William Lefkovics [MVP]" wrote in message
I don't know... we have some pretty big ants here in the southwest US...

What does it show for "When replying and forwarding" under:
Tools--Options--Mail Format | Fonts button.

"Prerana" wrote in message
While working yesterday suddenly the font in new messages or reply became
very small-microscopic
Even my signature has become the size of ants

How can I restore the original setting of normal size fonts